Monday, February 23, 2009

two show announcements

Some of my work will be shown in these one day events this week. One in Seattle. One in Los Angeles.  

Wednesday, February 25, 5:30-7:30pm in Seattle 
City Catering Company
Pine & 14th | Capitol Hill
1318 E Pine Street
Seattle, Washington 98122
206.721.0334

eat. drink. be merry. buy photographs.

Wallspace Gallery and City Catering Company will be showing collectible in a one night extravaganza. This is a collection put together to promote emerging artists and affordable artwork. The artists were invited to create work that would be sold in larger editions than we normally work and all prices are under $200. It's a great show of some of the best up-and-coming artists. I was honored to be included. This event will be the last time you can see the work live at least that's what I hear. I think it will still be available for purchase online at the Wallspace website, but I'm not sure. If you are in the Seattle area, I hope you can go out and see the show. Sounds like a good time. Wish I could be there.

while watching over me

copyright © christopher barbour 2008-2009


Saturday, February 28, 2-7p in Los Angeles
5111 Ambrose Avenue
Los Feliz, CA 90027

Come join us for a daytime house party. It's a one day show featuring 12 emerging artists housed in a giant English Tudor home, circa 1925. Everything is for sale, including the house. Art, live music, wine and cheese... what more do you need for an enjoyable afternoon? I do plan to be at this event so stop by and say hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment