Friday, February 6, 2009

end of the week

Well, it's Friday. First week posting daily images and I've enjoyed looking back through my work to find them. Its a bit daunting, I have so many images and I really need to buckle down and edit so this is serving a great purpose for me. I have a plan now for many more and I look forward to sharing these with you in the weeks to come. I think what I have decided is to post a daily image Monday through Friday and then on the weekend post items I find interesting... music, quotes, books, random thoughts/happenings. So look for this and some career-related news coming in the near future. With that, I thought this was a great image to end the week.  Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

between you and i

copyright © christopher barbour 2003-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment