Friday, June 5, 2009

internet interruption

So I had a slight internet interruption yesterday. The good thing is it gave me time to scan in some work i've been wanting to. I figured since I missed a day of posting I would give you three images today. 

These images are from the very first body of work I ever put together. They got me my first group show and into my first gallery. This series, Chapter, Verse, was the precursor to my nightswimming series. My bodies of work usually evolve from the one I worked on previously or from another I am working on at the same time. When I made this work, it was a dark time in my life, but it brought me to the place I am now so I am appreciative of my journey.

Chapter 31, Verse 9:23

copyright © christopher barbour 2000-2009

Chapter 31, Verse 11:3

copyright © christopher barbour 2000-2009

Chapter 31, Verse 12:31


copyright © christopher barbour 2000-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment